22 January 2011

Hip-hop dance classes

Hip-hop dance classes

by Miya El-Dessouky

Hello, my name is Miya, I am 12 and I am a pupil at Warrington School.
I have been learning hip hop since I was in Year 3 (I'm in Year 8 now)
and I have also have done tap and ballet.

I have had the idea of starting dance class which will be mainly hip
hop. I want to share my talent with the kids from the local villages.

The classes will be $2 a lesson to help with my exams costs for this
year. They will be held at Warrington School, beginning in the third
week of Term One.

If you are interested please contact Miya at Nzlazydancer@gmail.com or
(03) 4821027

Ages 3-6, Monday, 3:30 - 4:15.

Ages 7-10, Thursday, 3:30 -4:30

Ages 11-13, Thursday 4:40 to 5:40


--
--
Ā ā Ē ē Ī ī Ō ō Ū ū
From blueskin.co.nz and 'Blueskin News' published by Blueskin Media:
voluntary/non-profit community publishers in Blueskin Bay (Seacliff,
Warrington, Evansdale, Waitati, Doctors Point), Dunedin, New Zealand.
All material sent to or published by us is "copyleft" in the public
domain and may be freely shared, archived, re-edited and republished.
If you want to credit the source it's "blueskin.co.nz".

No comments:

Post a Comment