22 November 2012

Energy healer opens practice in Warrington

By Naomi Miller


I was born in Dunedin, and have been away 55 years. The sense of homecoming and acceptance I have experienced since moving to Warrington in 2011 has really touched me.

Energy healing and balancing is an ancient science that has been practised among many cultures. In my four years training I have learned techniques which enable me to focus on the vitality and healthy flow of the energy field that surrounds your body. It is possible through working within this field to recharge, balance and free up stagnant blocks that can impact on your health and wellbeing. This can assist with many conditions including recovery from grief, pain management, healing from injuries and post-operative support.

Energy healing is recognised internationally as a gentle and complementary method which can be experienced safely alongside existing traditional healing modalities.

The human body is an instrument that is perfectly designed to experience physical vitality, peace and joy. When this instrument is out of tune, life and all its gifts cannot be enjoyed to its full potential. Observing my clients reclaim their own physical and emotional balance, focus and enthusiasm for life is a truly rewarding experience for me.

For an appointment or any more information contact Naomi Miller,  graduate of the Healing Energies Foundation of New Zealand. Phone 4822 372 or 027 485 1027, or email naomi_miller@xtra.co.nz  

No comments:

Post a Comment