18 July 2011

Trouble with the goblins

by Rammy El Dessouky

In winter at 1 a.m. everyone was sleeping.
The snow was falling heavily like big balloons on to the frosty ground.
The goblin was a bad guy he told the snow to fall.
He was happy the flakes were so big.

The chicken was sleeping in the hen house. By 4 a.m. the hen house was
covered in snow.
At 7:10 a.m. I heard from the chicken house "Peck, peck" and "Peck".

I was so shocked I fell out of bed.
I looked out of my window and saw the hen house covered in snow.
I raced for the shovel and got my gloves.
I clambered through the snow to the hen house. I dug and dug and dug.
Finally I saw the hen house door.

I gave the hens some food.
The hen laid a golden egg and I was flabbergasted!


--
--
Ā ā Ē ē Ī ī Ō ō Ū ū
From blueskin.co.nz and 'Blueskin News' published by Blueskin Media:
voluntary/non-profit community publishers in Blueskin Bay (Seacliff,
Warrington, Evansdale, Waitati, Doctors Point), Dunedin, New Zealand.
All material sent to or published by us is "copyleft" in the public
domain and may be freely shared, archived, re-edited and republished.
If you want to credit the source it's "blueskin.co.nz".

No comments:

Post a Comment